Monday, October 20, 2008

Remix....Day


A pretty heavy weekend work schedule always foils all of your other weekend plans. You know what I'm talking about. Here are a few remixes from all over the map for this week that I tend to rock during my 6 am walk / bus ride.

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Telemitry Remix)

- I'll just rack this one up to the hundreds of club "bangers".

First Aid Kit - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes Cover)

- Yes I know, not a remix, but a great rendition by these two young Stockholm girls, recently picked up by The Knife's Rabid Records.

T.I Feat. Trina - Whatever you like (Remix)

- I have nothing but love for you T.I. As you over expose yourself before you head to the slammer. Oh the new album? Meh. You were alright on Entourage though champ.

3 comments:

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Ha, interesting. Must get back to discovering my UK acts again - but these little remixey finds will do well for now!
Ciao

Scarlet xx

a.m.p.m. said...

T.I. was on Entourage? I guess I missed his cameo.

Dainon. said...

Re-up "Smooth Criminal" ... pretty please?