Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally Fantastic!

The fact that it's a Monday fully gives me permission to indulge in corny blog titles if I so desire. But yes, I know, I could have done better.

So.

There are few things I enjoy more than animated music videos, mainly because they combine two of my favourite things (music and cartoons) and because they achieve a level of crazy that cannot be reached in any other fashion. Other things I enjoy are hot air balloons, lightning storms and the ocean.

Owen Pallett aka Final Fantasy obviously knows all of this, and so just for me, he's put together this gem:



The third Final Fantasy LP is only due out in Spring 2009, but thankfully, he's throwing a couple of EPs our way to tide us over till then. Check out Spectrum, 14th Century, right here!

1 comment:

Agen Bola said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts. Agen Sbobet Agen Ibcbet