Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If this is a role call...


Lightning struck about 100 yards away from me the other day here in OZ...After my eardrums stopped ringing, I took it as a sign to post more from my side of the world. So I thought I'd mention The Wombats. The Liverpool band's 'Moving to New York' was re-released on January 14th, but it's been the track "Kill the Director" thats been getting a lot of play on Aussie radio. I really enjoy the original, but have currently been digging the CSS remix. The band is about to embark on what looks like a fairly rigorous touring schedule in the next few days, and will be arriving in Sydney in March so I will make my best attempt to be in attendance and see how these guys roll live. For now enjoy the track and see if you can make it to the one of many European dates.

- Matty B.

The Wombats - Kill the Director (CSS Remix)

No comments: