Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sportsday Megaphone


I swear, one day my computer is just going to start laying down beats while I sleep. Because as London based Hugh Frost a.k.a Sportsday Megaphone is demonstrating, nowadays all you need is one guy, a guitar, and a laptop to make some of the newest and catchiest indie pop-rock. How long until the computers take out that pesky human element that keeps them from acheiving some kind of calculated musical perfection? All you UK people need to take in one of his upcoming sets. Jealous of my friends across the pond? No...they are simply dead to me. It's easier this way.

Less and Less EP available now on iTunes and directly from Sunday Best.

Sportsday Megaphone - Less and Less (YSI)

The Rumble Strips - Alarm Clock (Sportsday Megaphone Stereo Adventure Remix) (YSI)

- matty b.