Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Peacebone


My recent favourite song from Animal Collective's Strawberry Jam now has a new creep-tacular video. What else would you expect from the Collective, really?




Strawberry Jam is due out Sept 10/11 depending on where you live, and has already been creating all kinds of buzz since it was leaked online back on the 4th of July. Personally, I loved Tung Songs and have no reservations in giving Jam a preliminary two thumbs up.
The band is currently on a massive North American tour, and according to their Myspace page will be stopping in "Ottowa" on September 7th and Toronto the following day. If any of you end up catching the Ottawa show at the Bronson Centre, I'd be interested to hear how it played out.

- a.m.p.m.

Animal Collective - Peacebone

2 comments:

A.W. said...

Ill be there, got my ticket back in june.

A.W. said...

Ottawa was a good show...different than what I expected. It was a sit down auditorium and Animal collective had only 3 members on stage. Most of the drums were prerecorded and we felt like we were at an electronic show. It took me a while to get used to it, but in the end I walked away very pleased and even more pumped for Strawberry Jam. Most of the songs came from the forthcoming disc and Sung Tongs.