Sunday, April 01, 2007

Remix Sunday - Sharing and Caring

This is, in my opinion, one of the best remixes of 2006. Ratatat takes The Knife's disjointed, frenetic and slightly disturbing 'We Share Our Mother's Health' and restructures it into something much more comprehensible. I particularly like what is done with the rearrangement of the vocals, and where the original is cold and downright creepy the remix is much more user-friendly, encouraging the listener to shuffle their feet and bob their head if not dance outright. As much as I love the original, I love the remix for all different reasons.

The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health
The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health (Ratatat Remix)

-Andrew M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health. |
obat sesak nafas |
agen qnc jelly gamat semarang |
OBAT BATU GINJAL ALAMI |
obat encok asam urat alami |
agen qnc jelly gamat yogyakarta |