Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think they're on a boat . . .


Musical pranksters the The Lonely Island released their highly anticipated album Incredibad today. Fans will be plenty familiar with SNL/internet hits such as 'Dick in a Box', 'Jizz in My Pants' and 'I'm On A Boat'; they're all there, alongside collaborations with Julian Casablancas, Natalie Portman and Jack Black, among others. The video for the 'I'm On A Boat' (see below) featuring T-Pain was made available on YouTube a few days ago and is absolutely hilarious. Folks have began touting TLI as the internet generation's answer to the Beastie Boys, and Incredibad's slick production and celebrity cameos seem to indicate that the album will do very, very well indeed.

The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat

1 comment:

Owen Kramerton said...

Greaat reading your post