Monday, February 01, 2010

Lil' Wayne, Drake, Eminem, Travis Barker kill it.


Now I really don't care about the Grammy's too much, but I had to watch it just so I could see the crazy performance of 'Drop the world' and 'Forever' by the power house of Weezy, Drake and Eminem. To top it off Travis Barker rocking the kit. I guess Kanye isn't invited to things like this anymore. He probably would've walked down and punched Taylor Swift in the mouth or something. Whoever runs the Grammy's was very uncool and took down the footage from youtube, but not even they could stop mother Russia, and this random link I found. The audio blanks out every once in a while because of all the naughty words.

* Forget the Russians, here's an uncensored video of it that I came across instead.

12 comments:

Buy penis enlargement pills said...

Wow these guys in the same stage, you must be kidding man, Loved your video.

Natural hair regrowth product said...

The audio blanks out every once in a while

www.lamparas.biz said...

I read really much useful data here!

Vimax increase semen volume pills said...

I really enjoyed watching the video and love to visit the blog. Waiting for something more interesting.

GenFX dietary anti aging supplement said...

I guess Kanye isn't invited to things like this anymore. He probably would've walked down and punched Taylor Swift in the mouth or something.

Vimax extender penis stretcher review said...

He probably would've walked down and punched Taylor Swift in the mouth or something.

Sizegenetics safe penis extender said...

Grammy's was very uncool and took down the footage from youtube, but not even they could stop mother Russia, and this random link I found.

Best Infant Car Seats Reviews said...

The information in your article really helped me for my project.Thank you so much sir.

Trichozed said...

This is incredible presented.It is the best way of explaining.No matter it is well described.

Agen Sbobet Online said...

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... Ibcbet

jeje said...

canada goose jackets
ugg outlet
coach outlet
mbt shoes
ugg boots
ralph lauren uk
dsquared2
champion sportswear
canada goose outlet
moncler outlet

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
nike air max 2018
coach outlet online
jordans
balenciaga
nike air max 2017
curry 4
golden goose
yeezy
yeezy boost