Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Take It Slow, Take It Easy On Me


Several new Feist tracks are floating around, and what I’ve heard so far shows huge promise for her upcoming album The Reminder. The bouncing piano chords, up-tempo beat and catchy electric guitar hook on “My Moon My Man” remind me of some of Spoon’s best work. This raw live version of “1 2 3 4” is strong as well, and piques my interest as to what the fully produced album version will sound like. Feist’s new album is set for a May 1st North American release and debuts here in Europe on April 23rd. A European mini-tour will bring the lovely Canadian songstress to London on April 17th, and you can expect her in Ottawa on May 31st, smack in the middle of a flurry of North American engagements early this summer. Do yourself a favour and go see her.

Feist - My Moon My Man
Feist - 1 2 3 4 (Live)


- Andrew (the one in London)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my blog ... http://zetaclearonline.wordpress.com

yanmaneee said...

nike air max 97
kd 11 shoes
fila
yeezy boost
cheap nba jerseys
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezys
yeezy boost 350
harden shoes
timberland outlet

thoosho said...

see this site browse this site check here check this site out i loved this bags replica ysl

phabee said...

c8c31b6d85 b3f24w4o65 r5o25i8v47 h8h89z5o24 b3r30g4o32 d0s44w1m69