Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brad's Best of '09

Here are my fav's for 2009, or at least my top 20, there were far too many songs that could've made this list. If I had to put an album at the top spot for the year it would be between Camera Obscura, Handsome Furs, Miike Snow, Andrew Bird, and Phoenix, all exceptional sorts of pop with very, very few boring bits.

(YSI) Brad's Best Of 2009

1. The Big Pink - Dominoes
2. Handsome Furs - All We Want, Baby, Is Everything
3. Favours for Sailors - I Dreamt That I Dreamt That You Loved Me
4. The Lovely Feathers - Lowiza
5. The Cribs - We Share The Same Skies
6. Camera Obscura - Honey In The Sun
7. Andrew Bird - Take Courage
8. Phoenix - Lasso
9. Black Lips feat. GZA - The Drop I Hold
10. Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This
11. Delphic - This Momentary
12. Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars
13. Miike Snow - Burial (DJ Mehdi Remix)
14. La Roux - In For The Kill
15. Ladyhawke - Back Of The Van (Fred Falke Ultimate Beverly Remix)
16. Vega - No Reasons
17. BURNS - First Move (Fred Falke Remix)
18. Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff (Sub Focus Remix)
19. Miike Snow - Animal
20. Sub Focus - Follow The Light

3 comments:

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

I see there is big love for Phoenix here this year - lurvely. I didn't know Lasso was a single though? It would've been a good one. I've challenged myself to only picking songs that I know 100% were singles...

Maybe I've cornered myself.
Everyone here has great choices though - I wish I had a list long enough to include Delphic!!
Scarlet

yanmaneee said...

yeezy 380
pg 4
jordan shoes
moncler jackets
golden goose
supreme
lebron 16
off white
yeezy shoes
a bathing ape

Anonymous said...

off white shoes outlet
goyard
adidas yeezy
hermes
bapesta
bapesta
kd 13
golden goose outlet
a bathing ape
supreme clothing